Water transfer is the easiest way to get from the Marco Polo Airport to Rialto. You could choose the a private company called Alilaguna or hire a Private Water Taxi.
A private water taxi can take you to Rialto in a very short time - 30 minutes - but the price is a little high. On the other hand, though Alilaguna offers a very good price and has several interconnecting routes, the trip is longer - 55 minutes to Rialto.
WHICH line should I take?
Alilaguna Orange Line
HOW much does the water transfer to Rialto costs?
€ 15,00 ONE WAY / € 27,00 ROUND TRIP
WHERE can I buy the tickets?
1. Online here. You will receive a voucher that must be changed into ticket at any Alilaguna ticket office before getting on board. Alilaguna offers a little discount online.
2. Ticket Offices: there are many Alilaguna ticket offices around the city.
3. Authorised Resale Shops: there are many Alilaguna authorised resale shops around the city. Tickets can be bought at certain Tobacco shops and ACTV ticket offices. The ones in the San Marco area are:
WHERE can I find the dock/ pier at the Airport?
At the airport, please follow the ''WATER TRANSFER'' sign. Both the Alilaguna and the private water taxi are at the same location, so follow the same signs for both. After 10 minutes or so, you'll reach the dock where all boats depart.
WHERE does the Orange line stops at Rialto? Is it far from the apartments?
The Orange Line stops at the line No. 1 landing stop, which is in front of the COOP supermarket. It is about 5 minutes away from the apartments.
HOW can I book a private taxi?
1. Marco Polo Airport - Arrival Hall. You can hire a water taxi at the Consorzio Motoscafi desk in the arrivals Hall. The agent will give you a voucher, which you'll hand to the driver at the taxi pier.
2. Contact Testa d'Oro' staff. We can book a private water taxi on your behalf.
HOW much does a private water taxi from Marco Polo to Rialto cost?
€ 120,00 for 4 people. Maximum amount of passengers: 14.